Welcome

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

About Is it easy to travel between Jersey City and New York City

Is it easy to travel between Jersey City and New York City?
I'm from Texas. I've been to NYC, and I love it there. I have a friend who lives in Jersey City who I might be moving in with in the fall. I know getting around NYC is easy, but how about getting into the city?
New York City - 3 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
dont know never been haha drive to city
Answer 2 :
Of course it is. You can the take the PATH train, which is an interurban train line, from JC to NYC. The fare on the PATH train is $1.75 one way. However, if you're going to be using the train everyday, I would recommend purchasing a SmartLink card, which will give you unlimited travel on the PATH trains. The SmartLink card range in price from $18 to $54. Good luck
Answer 3 :
Yes. The PATH trains run between Jersey City and New York City 24 hours a day, in both directionsa

Read more other entries :